Take Me to Your Leader is the first full-length album released by Daniel Dumile under the alias 'King Geedorah'.
The character is based on the three-headed gold dragon King Ghidorah, a monster who appears in the Godzilla films.
Dumile talks about the album:
"You should listen to the album for what it is and not expect it to be like the average "rap" stuff you’re probably used to. Geedorah is a space monster. He's not from the Earth. I made it different on purpose. A blend of ill lyrics and instrumentals. To me its way iller than any of the wack shit out now... This whole album is Geedorah's alien perspective on humans. This is done intentionally to show the listener a mirror image of his/herself and the way we see each other. On the album we cover different subjects ranging from race issues to the neglect of children. Some might find the word "Nigger" offensive, or the line about the young girl not being able to read maybe considered a "bad taste" joke. All these insecurities are within us."
June 17, 2003
1. Fazers (3:17)
2. Fastlane (3:08)
3. Krazy World (4:43)
4. The Final Hour (0:49)
5. Monster Zero (5:15)
6. Next Levels (3:47)
7. No Snakes Alive (3:32)
8. Anti-Matter (3:26)
9. Take Me To Your Leader (2:08)
10. Lockjaw (1:03)
11. I Wonder (3:38)
12. One Smart Nigger (2:39)
13. The Fine Print (4:29)
* "Fastlane" (CD Track 2) (featuring Biolante AKA Kurious Jorge) - Contains a short segment from Coke Escovedo's - Hangin' On
* "Krazy World" (featuring Gigan) (CD Track 3) contains sample from "Requiem: 820 Latham" by The 5th Dimension
* "The Final Hour" (CD Track 4) contains a sample from the Dark Shadows soap opera.
* "No Snakes Alive" (CD track 7) contains a musical sample from the soundtrack of Godzilla vs. Megalon
* "Anti-Matter" (Featuring Mr. Fantastik) (CD track 8) Contains sample from "Message From a Black Man" - Whatnauts and the Whatnaut Band
* "Lockjaw" (CD Track 10) and "One Smart Nigger" (CD Track 12) contains sample from "Stone Killer (Main Title)" OST by Roy Budd.