MF DOOM - Mm..LeftOvers
Mm..LeftOvers is a Promotional CD released on November 16th, 2004 from Hiphopsite.com. It was given away with copies of "Mm.. Food?".
It also includes a recipe for "Villainous Mac & Cheeze" (by Grammy Dumile) on the back of the CD insert.
November 16, 2004
1. It Ain't Nuthin' (The Chapter Remix) (2:52)
2. Hoe Cakes (ANT Remix) (3:17)
3. My Favorite Ladies (KMD Remix) (2:22)
4. Change The Beat (Inhumanz Remix) (3:08)
5. Hot Guacamole (1:42)
6 Hoe Cakes (Jake One Remix) (2:56)
7. One Beer (Madlib Remix) (2:55)
8. All Outta Ale (The Professor Meets The Supervillain) (2:41)
9. Vomit (2:58)
(Drum & Knowledge)
10. Hoe Cakes (Beatboxappella) (3:11)
Villainous Mac & Cheeze:
5 cups cooked macaroni (approx. 4 cups uncooked)
1 stick butter
1 cup bread crumbs
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
One minced fresh garlic clove
2 cups milk
1 8 oz package Colby/ Monterey Jack cheese
4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1. Cook the macaroni until done as usual Add sugar and garlic to water.Do not overcook it.
2. Drain macaroni in strainer.
Place macaroni, butter, salt, pepper, milk, Colby/jack cheese, and 3 cups of cheddar cheese in a pot boil slow add bread crumbs.
3. Cover everything with aluminum foil and cook for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
4. Uncover and add extra cup of cheddar cheese across the top.
5. Bake uncovered for another 15 minutes.
(Click for larger)